- Blockages – For details of how to unblock your vacuum cleaner, please refer to the Operating Manual.
- Normal wear and tear such as brush bar, fuse, belt, batteries etc.
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the vacuum cleaner which is not in accordance with the Shark Operating Manual supplied with your machine.
- Use of the vacuum cleaner for anything other than normal domestic household purposes.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the operating instructions.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Shark Genuine Components.
- Faulty installation (except where installed by Shark).
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Shark or its agents.