Returning Main Units
If you need to return a main unit, we can provide you with a free-of-charge returns label. Here's how our process works:
- Head over to My Account and view your orders. Find the order you want to send back to Shark and click 'Return', follow the instructions to create your return.
- You will then be sent an email with a link to download your returns label – Please ensure you check your 'junk' folder if it doesn’t appear in your inbox.
- Box up your unit, this can be any box, it does not have to be the original Shark packaging.
- Print and attach your label.
- Find your nearest DPD pick-up shop using the finder here.
- Take your parcel to your chosen DPD shop and we will take care of the rest
We also offer the opportunity to have your item collected from a property.
As this is outside of our normal returns policy, there will be a £15.00 collection fee which must be paid for when requesting a collection to take place.*
*This includes collections that we arrange within the 30-day money-back offer and for warranty replacements.
Please allow up to 5 days to receive any requested replacement unit.
- Refunds will be credited to the original method of payment.
- Once the parcel has been inspected at the SharkNinja Warehouse, and we have confirmed the receipt of your original unit, we will process the refund as soon as possible.
- Refunds will be made by the provider of your payment method and can take up to 10 working days. Please note: Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK public holidays.
- Please retain your Shipping Note until you have received your refund.
Parts and/or accessories should be returned at the Customers own expense to the below address:
Attention: Customer Services
3150 Century Way
“Cooling off” period - Right to cancel
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have a legal right to cancel a contract to purchase a product or products from us at any time within the period commencing when the contract comes into force and ending 30 days after the day you received the product (if your contract is for a single product) or the day on which you received the last of the separate products ordered.
To cancel a contract in this way, you must contact us directly to give notice of your cancellation request. The easiest way to do this is to contact our Customer Service Team on 0800 862 0453.
If you cancel a contract on this basis, you must promptly return the products to us, in the same condition in which you received them.
If you cancel a contract on this basis, you will be refunded in full (including the cost of sending the products to you, up to the amount the consumer would have paid for the least expensive common and generally acceptable kind of delivery offered) once we have received the item back. However, you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning parts/accessories to us except that if you have returned the products to us because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of the products in full (including the cost of sending the products to you, up to the amount the consumer would have paid for the least expensive common and generally acceptable kind of delivery offered) together with any reasonable costs you incur in returning the products to us.
If you cancel a contract on this basis and you do not return the products to us, we may offer to recover the products and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the products at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.