IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM DPD
Heavy snow affects our delivery operation in the North of England and Scotland
Today we are experiencing heavy snow in Yorkshire, the North East of England and Scotland which is impacting our delivery operation.
We will attempt delivery wherever possible and whilst DPD always aims to provide the best possible service, in these circumstances the safety of our drivers is also of paramount importance.
We will continue to monitor the situation in the North of England and Scotland and we'll provide a further update if necessary.
We highly recommend that you download the DPD App and you can receive real time updates on your delivery.
This includes parcel tracking, a one hour time slot for delivery, and you can even select a safe place, different delivery destination or change the date of delivery.
FAQ's for the DPD App can be found here - DPD App FAQ's
Fast, Free Delivery, 7 days a week.*
We know life is busy, so our delivery service is designed to fit around you. Get Fast, Free Delivery every day, including weekends – plus, flexible options to make receiving your order easy and convenient.
- You’ll receive a 1-hour delivery time slot on the day of delivery (usually you'll receive the time slot before 11am), so you won’t have to wait around.
- We’ll keep you updated – just enter a phone number or email address at checkout to receive order updates and tracking
- Order before 7pm (including weekends) to qualify for Next Day Processing.
* on Main Units. Parts & Accessories are delivered by Royal Mail 48 hour tracked. Excludes Bank Holidays.
We deliver to addresses across mainland UK. We are currently unable to deliver to BFPO addresses.
Unfortunately, next day delivery and weekend deliveries are not available for the following postcodes:
- AB10-16, AB21-39, AB41-56, BT, FK17-21, GY1 – GY9, HS1-HS9, IM1-9,
- IV1-56, IV63, JE1-4, KA27-28, KW1-17, PA20-78, PA87-88, PH15-44,
- PH49-50, TR21-25, ZE1-3, ZZ75 0AA