Register your warranty guarantee
If purchased from one of our retailers you must register within 28 days to take full advantage of the extended warranty. When purchased directly from Shark, your warranty is completed automatically.
Registration is easy and can be done online in a matter of minutes. Register my Shark
What is covered by the warranty?
Repair or replacement of your Shark machine (at Shark’s discretion), including all parts and labour. A Shark guarantee is in addition to your legal rights as a consumer.
What’s not covered under the warranty?
- Blockages – For details of how to unblock your vacuum cleaner, please refer to the Operating Manual.
- Normal wear and tear such as brush bar, fuse, belt, batteries etc.
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the vacuum cleaner which is not in accordance with the Shark Operating Manual supplied with your machine.
- Use of the vacuum cleaner for anything other than normal domestic household purposes.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the operating instructions.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Shark Genuine Components.
- Faulty installation (except where installed by Shark).
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Shark or its agents.
Who do I contact if I need to discuss my warranty but the product was purchased from a retailer and not from Shark?
If the unit fails within the first 12 months, please contact Shark UK directly.
We will go through the troubleshooting and if you require a new part, this will be sent out for free.
If you have purchased the product from a retailer and we are unable to resolve the concern and it's within the first 12 months of purchase, you will need to return the product back to the store and they will provide you with a replacement.
If a fault occurs within the 4 year extended warranty period, Shark UK are responsible for the warranty as long as it has been registered with us in the first 28 days of purchase.