We are relying on your consent to record this interaction with our Customer Service Team. The intention of this notice is to inform you the purpose for which SharkNinja uses the video and audio recording of your device. SharkNinja uses your data in accordance with the UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018).
Who is the Data Controller of the recordings?
SharkNinja is the Data Controller for the recordings made by your device.
What is the purpose of using the recordings?
The recordings are used to investigate and troubleshoot issues encountered using SharkNinja products.
What will we use the recordings for and what are the benefits?
- Assist in resolving issues you may be encountering, real time.
- Resolve issues first time round.
- Reduce the amount of time resolving issues you encounter.
- Identify the right part to replace if required.
- Assist you in using the product properly.
- Answering any questions, you may have about the product real time.
- Use the information to improve the product
- And may use the recording to improve our customer services
We will never give your data to a 3rd party unless;
- It is necessary to provide services on your behalf.
- We are under a duty to share your data to comply with any legal obligation
- To enforce agreements or contracts to protect yours and our rights.
How long will the recording be kept for?
Recordings will be kept for a maximum of 3 months and deleted after this retention period. If you do not want us to store your recordings, we will delete it within 28 days of notifying us. However, the recording might be kept longer if it is used as evidence in a legal claim.
Can you request to see a copy of your recording SharkNinja holds?
You have the right to see what data we hold about you. This includes a description of the data being processed, the purposes of processing and any recipients to whom we have shared your data with. To exercise this right, you must make a Subject Access Request by clicking this link or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area
We will not transfer your personal data out of the European Economic Area.