This article contains the FAQs for the IC160UK Series Shark® DuoClean™ Cordless Upright. This supports the following product SKUs IC160UK and IC160UKT.
Parts and accessories are available here.
- Solid Green: The brush rolls are on and working as they should
- Solid Red: There is a jam in the brush roll area, turn your vacuum off and remove the blockage
- No Light: The brush rolls are off because the vacuum is off
- IC160UK - This model comes with a 20cm crevice tool, a wide upholstery tool, a dusting brush, a single battery, a charging cradle, and an accessory tote bag
- IC160UKT - This model comes with a 20cm crevice tool, a wide upholstery tool, a dusting brush, a single battery, a charging cradle, Pet Power Brush and an accessory tote bag
Yes, the IC160UK has a removable foam filter located in the vacuum pod. The foam filter should be rinsed under a tap and left to air dry on a regular basis. Please check your instruction booklet for more details
Yes, this model benefits from our DuoClean Technology. It has two rotating brush rolls, one soft roller and one bristle brush bar. They work together to pick up large particles, small particles and stuck on dust particles from carpets and hard floors.
The dust cup has a max. fill line at 0.6L
The battery lasts up to 50 minutes when used in extended runtime mode. Please check your instruction booklet for more details.
The battery takes approximately 3.5 hours to fully charge.
Two unique brush rolls work together to effortlessly remove the three types of mess from carpets and hard floors. Removing small and large messes in a single pass and lifting stubborn stuck on layers of dust, whilst restoring floors’ natural lustre. The addition of the second soft brush roll means you can enjoy a continuous deep clean between carpets and hard floors without stopping to switch heads.